Nutritious, Medically-Tailored 7-Day Meal Kits
Partnering with LiveWell with Traditions enables you to provide nutritious meals easily to your customers and those in your care. Filled with menu variety and myriad flavors, our program encourages recipients to follow a recommended meal plan.
Post-Discharge and Specialty Diet Frozen Meal Packages
Reliable Delivery to Their Door
LiveWell with Traditions’ team of caring, well-trained drivers deliver meals to your customers with utmost care. Our high-touch delivery model places meals at a customer’s door with the assurance they are receiving good nutrition they need and expect. No hunting around for a package left outside somewhere. Our delivery to their door means convenience and availability of nutrition when it’s needed most.
Courteous, Helpful Customer Service
As soon as an ongoing meal plan is ordered for individuals with certain health conditions or a meal package is ordered for post-acute customers, our service team gets to work.
Meal recipients are called by a LiveWell with Traditions representative to let them know that delicious, nutritious food is on the way. Our call center associates review the meal plan and inform recipients about our last-mile delivery service that brings their meals direct to their door, with our own drivers and trucks. Our team will answer their questions, and coordinate with case managers, discharge personnel, and health plan representatives to ensure meal recipients get what was ordered—with the high level of attention that comes with our 50+ years of experience in senior nutrition.
- Maintains strict compliance and safety in accordance with HIPAA, food safety, and other critical federal and state regulations
- Established compliance program with particular focus on data security and privacy considerations under HIPAA
- Chief Compliance officer oversees the compliance program and works with operational leaders to update and refine
- Our plant operation is HACCP-certified and under continuous USDA inspection for meat and poultry, and FDA inspection for fish. Because our meals are produced under the inspection of these departments, you can be assured of a safe, wholesome meal that has been customized to meet the needs of the elderly.
- Meals are packaged in our state-of-the-art 150,000-square-foot building
- Seven key quality control points ensure meals meet stringent USDA standards, and consistent meals