Our Economies of Scale Deliver Nutrition to More People, on More Days, With More Efficiency
LiveWell with Traditions offers MAOs and MCOs an excellent way to bring the benefit of good nutrition to your members. Our parent company’s long history in the field of senior nutrition and our economies of scale across the U.S. bring more meals to more people every day—with more benefits for health plans.
LiveWell with Traditions is part of the largest U.S. provider of senior nutrition meals, which prepares and delivers 130 million meals a year. Our expertise in crafting good-tasting meals that meet the nutritional needs of older adults and those with chronic health conditions is unparalleled.
We have four times the number of distribution sites as the two largest MAO meal benefit vendors. In fact, our culinary and delivery teams operate out of 90 central kitchens and over 40 distribution facilities across the country, with the ability to deliver nutritionally balanced, medically tailored meals to individuals.
LiveWell with Traditions delivers more to health plans and their members
At LiveWell with Traditions, we specialize in direct-to-door delivery to plan members who have ongoing needs for home-delivered meals, as well as those in the post-acute discharge period who qualify for a meal benefit. According to a study published by JAMA, offering this nutrition benefit to plan members could potentially avert 1.6 million hospitalizations and save insurers $13.6 billion.
A purpose-built solution designed specifically for Medicare Advantage organizations, our product line helps your members maintain optimal wellness through our “food as medicine” philosophy. Our dietitian-designed menus accommodate a range of dietary needs and preferences: renal-friendly, healthy heart, lower sodium, diabetic-friendly, gluten-free, and vegetarian. And meal enjoyment is always part of the recipe, which is why we make sure each meal is as flavorful as it is nutritious.
Our direct delivery model puts our meal kits into recipients’ hands—nothing is left outside; and if requested, our drivers will place the box on the counter for added convenience and care. Drivers are excellent points of contact and will report any issues they perceive so that your participating members will have an extra pair of eyes on them for their well-being.
The meal benefit that is optimized for Stars and CAHPS surveys
- That personal contact with our trained drivers comes out of our multi-step background checks for all delivery personnel, who are part of our customized fleet of over 700 vans and drivers.
- Our drivers can record observational notes and communicate in any format or on any platform our MAO clients prefer.
- As for delivery, we use efficient routing with delivery and receipt validation.
- Our call center was created and customized for Medicare Advantage plans, staffed by customer service and logistics teams who undergo rigorous, continuous compliance training.
- We log, monitor, and report robust call-centric metrics that are centered on your members’ experience with our meal program.
End-to-end operational and compliance integrity
LiveWell with Traditions employs a highly secure, web-based portal that organizations can access for real-time data reporting and metrics 24/7. The data sets are the same as those we use in our customer service center.
- Our IT policy and proprietary software exceed HIPAA/HITHECH (Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health) compliance standards.That means that all our eligibility, discharge, billing, and reporting are done via flexible, secure data exchange options to ensure full confidentiality of all sensitive information (834, 837/835s, 270/271s, CSVs, flat-file database).
- In addition to the portal, we also can automatically send reports to an SFTP (secure file transfer protocol) or email address(es) if that is desired.
- Our data structure is organized by HPlan, plan benefit package (PBP), or segment-based, providing an excellent solution for executing extensive rollups or rolldowns, customizable and detailed reporting, SLAs, and billing options.
Any grievances that may arise are handled according to your plan’s specifications and needs; they are recorded in detail within our CRM in a separate table so they can be reported on and/or escalated via the plan’s specific process requirements. Other reporting options are available to align with the plan’s needs.
Our commitment to ensuring an excellent experience means you’ll work with a dedicated project manager for streamlined program implementation backed by exceptional account management and support.
Contact LiveWell with Traditions to add our meal benefit to your plan
Bring the LiveWell with Traditions advantage to your members, with home delivery of nutritious, delicious medically tailored meals. It’s the meal benefit that benefits everyone. Contact us to get started.