About LiveWell with Traditions
We also provide meals to health plan members during their post-acute discharge period.
Our direct-to-door delivery ensures that health plan members get the meals that medical directors, case managers and discharge teams expect—with friendly service that exceeds “the usual.” That excellent service—from intake through meal delivery, coupled with the quality of our food—contributes to higher customer satisfaction ratings for patients’ meal benefits
In serving different areas across the country, the LiveWell with Traditions chefs are accustomed to accommodating regional food preferences to design menus that delight. We use fresh ingredients and sustainability initiatives to create appealing meals that nourish and comfort our meal benefit recipients. Our most important ingredient: a healthy portion of concern for the well-being of everyone we serve.
Our high level of service is designed to optimize your members’ consumer experience and our partners’ CAHPS and star ratings through our:
- Maintains strict compliance and safety in accordance with HIPAA, food safety, and other critical federal and state regulations
- Established compliance program with particular focus on data security and privacy considerations under HIPAA
- Chief Compliance officer oversees the compliance program and works with operational leaders to update and refine
- Our plant operation is HACCP-certified and under continuous USDA inspection for meat and poultry, and FDA inspection for fish. Because our meals are produced under the inspection of these departments, you can be assured of a safe, wholesome meal that has been customized to meet the needs of the elderly.
- Meals are packaged in our state-of-the-art 150,000-square-foot building
- Seven key quality control points ensure meals meet stringent USDA standards, and consistent meals